Monday, December 2, 2013

Busy, busy day!

Spent this morning helping to register golfers for the Celebrities Fore Kids golf classic held at Jack Nicklaus' club, The Bears Club, in Jupiter, Florida.  The charity offers financial support for families of children affected with cancer in the Treasure Coast.  I have added a link to their page to the Suggested Links on my website.  Check out this wonderful charity.  Any assistance you could give to this worthy cause would be greatly appreciated.




I literally dropped Bob off at home after the golf tournament in order to make it to my last cabbing class of the year!  Half of the Wild Monday Night crew were too travel worn from Thanksgiving travels, so Sarah and I had to hold down the fort!  We have to keep Hannah on her toes!  Hahaha!  Here is a photo of tonight's work ready for a final polish and then will be set aside for wire-wrapping.  Got a lot accomplished today!


Tomorrow, Christmas decorations going up!  Another busy day....

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo. second from left is beautiful. I should have paid more attention at class last night to see what you were cabbing. I saw that you had a whole pile of dopped stones. I ended up doing 2 of baby rhodi and am pleased with the final result. I will ever so carefully remove them from the dop wax. Later. Love your website, you busy lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. It will be added soon!