Sunday, April 27, 2014

Time to Chill and Recharge

Today I attended the St. Lucie County Rock and Gem Club's monthly general meeting.  Thanks to Joe David, our meetings are now held at the White City Methodist Church.  It is a much more comfortable place to hold our meetings and has a full working kitchen.


I started a closed Facebook group for our club and today did some updating of documents and photos.  So much for having a day of rest.  But, thankfully, I was able to refresh and am ready to start working hard again tomorrow.  Can't believe my show is only 3 days away!!!

I have been having major issues trying to find lampshades I am happy with to go with my wine bottles.  I finally decided to just make my own.  Spent way too much time at Joann Fabrics yesterday.  And for those who know me, being in any store for any amount of time is not a good thing for my pocketbook.  I found some wonderful fabrics that I can't wait to turn into lampshades.  Unfortunately, I have run into a minor glitch in my lamp making venture, but hoping to get it resolved quickly.  Can't wait to show off the shades!

No photos this time, but will have tons to share later this week with a show on Wednesday, show on Saturday, 8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party reveal and blog post on Saturday and another show the following Wednesday.  I'm tired just reading about it!  So mark your calendars and come and see me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be added soon!