Friday, May 2, 2014

Mother's Day Extravaganza Event!

One event down this week!  Wednesday night I had another event at the Vine and Barley in Port St. Lucie!


Thank you everyone who came to see me!  It was a lovely evening with live music with Christopher Springer!

Here are photos taken by my daughter, Kimber Kirton, at the event.  You can check her out on Instagram!

My daughter, Toby, and grandson, Dylan, getting bags organized!



I like how Toby was able to sneak into this shot!

A sampling of what my custom wine bottle serving trays can be used for!









My good friend, Catherine King's son, J.R., was a great assistant - helping me set up and breakdown.  Couldn't have done it quite as smoothly without his help!

Really pleased how well my display turned out.  Jil Brunet (and Madeleine) of Brunet Construction and Maintenance helped me out with my wine racks.  He truly does everything, big or small!!!

Now, off to another event tomorrow at the GINORMOUS Indoor Garage Sale at the Ocean Palms Independent Living Community!  Genny SmithCatherine King and I will be on the 2nd floor!  Be sure to bring your umbrella and check us out!!!  More photos to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be added soon!