Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Meet My 2018 Bead Peeps Swap-n-Hop Partner

I want to thank Linda Anderson for once again organizing this event and for giving me a chance to participate.  It has been a long journey the last few years, but I am so ready for this challenge!!!


So let me introduce you to my partner for the 2018 Bead Peeps Swap-n-Hop!!!

 Palak Udeshi


Palak is from India.  India, a place of saris and silks and strict traditions.  Far from the shores of my home in Florida.

Palak is a teacher of textiles and is an AMAZING beading artist!!!   If you have a chance, check out her blog at Art in Beads and Thread and on Facebook.  Her work is breathtaking!

I have borrowed a few photos from her blog to share her beautiful beadwork.








Look at this amazing beaded bowl!




A BEADED Mandala!!!!  Absolutely beautiful!



Her work using textiles - crocheting and embroidery






Wire and Metal






And, of course, her favorite Peacocks!



I can't wait to see what she designs using the beads I have gathered especially for her.  I am so glad to have the opportunity to not only meet her but to have learned more about her culture.  I am looking forward to our continued friendship.

If you enjoy my blog, please share it with your friends!






2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you.partner. 😊
    I am so excited to be partnered with you and looking forward to a wonderful time, creating goodies with what you send me. Just hope I live up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. It will be added soon!