Monday, January 11, 2016

9th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party!!!

I have been out of commission for over a year.  First, being invited to participate in a co-op, then opening a store featuring local artisans and finally having to close same store.  Now that the crying is over, it is time to get back to work.  And I am starting out with a bang!


Not one - not two - but, 7 soups to complete beginning in February and ending in May!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

I'm shaking off 2015 and starting anew.  Business taking a total turn, getting back into photography and designing webpages.  Can't wait to see what the new year has in store!  But, I can promise it will be filled with creativity!

The 9th Bead Soup Blog Party will be my 2nd Bead Soup Blog hop.  I was very happy with the pieces I made from the lovely beads I received from my partner.  I am so looking forward to meeting a new beading friends and seeing what we each can make from each of our "soups"!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be added soon!