Sunday, February 23, 2014

Catch up time!

Today has been a very busy day catching up!  Now it is blog time.

Since my last posting I have taken another copper class at the Gem and Mineral Society of the Palm Beaches.  Arlene Lazarro is an excellent teacher.  We made a copper fold bracelet with a cold connection bezel and then completed a cold form pendant.  Can't wait to make more copper cuffs!  LOVE THEM!!!


Here is my completed cuff and pendant!

 



Check out their other classes at



Then I hosted an event at our local wine bar, Vine & Barley, to unveil my wine bottle serving trays!  Even though Monday is one of their slow nights, and President's Day to boot, I was very happy with my first event.  The best part is that Danette wants me to do another event in the future.  Mark your calendars!!!  Mother's Day is coming up............

Here are a few photos from that event.  My husband, Bob, and two daughters, Kimber and Toby, helped me tremendously with the event.











 

Thanks to everyone who came by to support me and even more thanks to those who bought a wine bottle serving tray!

Vine & Barley is so kind to give me a permanent display in their store in Port St. Lucie, Florida!  Here is a photo of my display.  Very happy how it turned out!




Please stop in and tell her I sent you.  



FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, I have the wine bottle serving trays on my webpage!  There is a wide variety of trays available for purchase!  They make wonderful hostess or house warming gifts!  STOCK UP!  I have a few more service items in the works and hope to be sharing those soon.

I have also been pinning myself to death today!  Please check me out on Pinterest and make sure to pin and share!  http://www.pinterest.com/apodacadesigns/









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be added soon!