Monday, February 17, 2014

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!!

Join me tonight, February 17th, from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm for the unveiling of my Wine Bottle Serving Trays and Lamps and the Vine & Barley located at 1680 SW St. Lucie West Boulevard in Port St. Lucie, Florida!




I want to thank Danette Hilburn for letting me host this event and also for kindly supplying me with her empties! Make sure that you tell her Deborah Apodaca sent you!  
Vine & Barley is a unique wine bar and craft beer lounge where tasting and buying wine & beer becomes a completely unique and affordable experience. Enjoy over 75 wines ‘self-served’ by the glass, half glass, or just a ‘taste‘if you prefer. We also have over 50 microbrewed beers from around the world, with 24 of them on tap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be added soon!