Sunday, March 2, 2014

New URL Address

Been working hard the last few days to get more traffic to my webpage.  I was finally able to get the web address I wanted, so it is easier to remember and associate with me!  YES!!!


I am trying to update all my information to reflect this change, so PLEASE let me know if I have missed one of the millions of places that lead you to my site.  My site address is www.deborahapodacadesigns.com.  Now just working to get the webpage to show higher than my blog and Facebook page in the search engines.  My brain is hurting about now!

Besides working on my webpage, I am getting geared up in preparation for Mothers' Day, so keep watching for that special gift for your mother!

Check out my site now Deborah Apodaca Designs LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be added soon!