Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Soup is in the mail!

Been racking my brain for a bead assortment for my partner, Elizabeth Bunn of Elizabeth Beads, in the 8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson.  My problem is that although Elizabeth is an AMAZING lampwork artist, she does not make jewelry.


So I decided to make .... and then decided to make .... to let her choose which accent bead to use, but then I couldn't decide on accent beads to match that she would be able to make with limited jewelry design abilities.  She told me that anything I sent her would be a challenge, but I didn't want her to hate me on my first try at a bead soup party!!!

So then I decided to throw out my previous brain storms and just hit my own personal bead stash!  It is ready to go in the mail tomorrow and I am sending her a "soup" that any Floridian would be proud of!

Here is a preview of what I am sending to Elizabeth tomorrow!!!


Oh, right, IT'S A SECRET!!!  You have to wait until she sees it first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be added soon!